A3 Apex Pro Controller System
A3 Apex Pro Controller System
Ultimate control for any serious control freak.
The A3 Apex Pro System offers the most complete experience of monitoring and control for the discerning aquarist.
Do you need the A3 Apex Pro? Here are the benefits it can provide
- I want to monitor my aquarium at any time from any device.
- I want to monitor critical parameters, like temperature, to protect my tank.
- I want to be alerted by text, SMS or email when parameters are out of spec.
- I want to know if power of Wi-Fi connection is lost to my aquarium.
- I want to be alerted to a possible overflow or leak in or around my aquarium.
- I want to be able to automate equipment to respond to parameter changes or emergency situations.
- I want to know that my equipment is operating efficiently and correctly.
- I want to know the relative cleanliness of my aquarium water.
- I want to remotely check the exact water depth in my sump and reservoir.
- I want to be able to easily connect other Apex-ready switch boxes and devices.
- I want to be notified or control action based on water above or below a certain level.
The Apex Pro comes with
- Fully equipped A3 Apex Pro base unit
- 4 FMM Ports
- 4-Channels 0-10V Variable output
- 6 Switch Digital Input
- 2 Aquabus Ports
- 2 pH/ORP probe ports
- 1 Salinity* probe port - probe not included
- 1 Temperature probe port
- Both WiFi & Ethernet compatible
- Soft-touch finish
- New built-in audible alarm
- Control up to 13 individual power connections with the Energy Bar 832
- ONLY power bar on the market to be ETL/UL certified specifically for aquarium use
- 8x 120 VAC outlets
- 3x 1LINK outputs for WAV, DOS, etc
- 2x DC24V outputs for accessories (small pumps, solenoids, fans, etc.)
- 3x AquaBus Ports
- Track temperature, ORP, and pH with included lab-grade, double-junction probes
- Continuous monitoring of water-level depth with new Liquid Level Sensor
- Reliable and reusable new Optical Multi-Surface Leak Detection Sensor
- Set reminders, log testing and dosing information, and access your tank from anywhere with Apex Fusion
Keeping a stable and consistent temperature in the aquarium is paramount to the health of your inhabitants. Monitoring temperature and especially temperature changes throughout the day is mission critical.
Having a quality temperature monitoring solution that also alerts you to over or under-temperature situations is a must for a successful aquarium.
Keeping pH stable is critically important to healthy coral. in a reef aquarium. A stable pH is also less stressful for all the aquarium’s inhabitants.
Monitoring pH not only allows you to tune in desirable parameter stability but also serves as an important warning system to warn you of negative chemistry changes.
Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP) is the measurement of water cleanliness. ORP level indirectly indicates the ability of beneficial bacteria in the aquarium to reduce contaminants like nitrates, ammonia ECT. Ultimately it is in part a measure of the electrical charge available to break down these contaminants.
Sudden changes in ORP are often reflective of organically bad things, happening the aquarium. If a fish passes or too much food is available, the change in ORP can prove to be a much needed signal to investigate or take action.
Optical Leak Sensor
The Optical Multi Surface Leak Sensor is an improved version of the Solid-Surface Leak Sensor (LD-2).
Improvements include an epoxied design that allows the sensor to be utilized repeatedly and an optical sensor that allows the sensor to be placed on any surface including metal and epoxied cement floors without returning a false activation.
Liquid Level Sensor (LLS)
How much water has been added? How much solution is left? Until now the only way to find out was to measure it yourself.
New to aquarists, and exclusive to Apex, is the ability to specifically measure water depth in inches or centimeters. Available in four different sizes- 4″, 15″ 23″ and 35″ there is a perfect length for water level monitoring in, aquariums, reservoirs, and liquid containers.
Take level monitoring to the next level with the LSS.